Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

My Letter - By Giselle

Dear Asinada

I hope you are having a good time in Nigeria, I heard there is a lot of bombing happening were you are and I just wanted to send this letter so I can tell you whats happening in our village. 

There are two green children that have arrived. People are starting to isolate themselves because we don't know what those creatures could do to our families. You won't guess who's fault it is... old woman Jackson! She found the kids in a dark cave in the deepest ends of the woods. She's currently keeping the kids in her house, what a nut case. I say they should be burned to death along with old woman Jackson. Who knows what else she could bring to our village next. 

Anyways stay safe, see you in a couple of months.

Sincerely,

Franny Bobinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment