Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Euphraise barbier - by Giselle

Adele known as Euphraise barbier was born on the 4th  January 1829 in France.She is also the founder and leader  of the Mission Sisters. Euphraise Barbier helped and feed the poor children and also supported those in orphanages.

Image result for euphrasie barbierEuphraise Barbier went to so many countries to look after and teach kids. She was a very nice person, she did have arguments but had them for good causes. 

Euphraise Barbier was a helpful person who was very nice to people. She was a strong confident leader giving of herself  to people who needed it.

I want to be like Euphraise barbier, I want to be a good person, a leader, a person who shows confidence.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Giselle! It's Aleenah, I have been viewing some of our classmates and it's all about Euphrasie Barbier! I guess it's a hit in the class. Reading this makes me question what was her biggest accomplishment. Is this all she had done? how did she look after herself? Please post more often! I like reading your posts.
    Kind regards, Aleenah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aleenah thank for the advice hopefully when you read another blog post of mine you'll really enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Hello Giselle
    My name is Paul, and I am from your class Room 8. I really learned from your writing. I suggest writing words like '' Virtuous, Inspiration''. This is a very good writing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora its really nice to know you enjoyed my work, thank you for giving me advice i really want to be a good writer thank you Paul.

      Delete
  3. Afternoon, Giselle :)
    Euphraise Barbier is a great role model. She was very successful woman, I like her personality. What do you like about Euphraise? Keep up the great work!
    Roneeza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roneeza, I'm a fan of your work too so thank you and keep up the god work.

      Delete
  4. Hey Giselle I really like your piece of writing it was very interesting. Great job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Giselle
    Euphrasie Barbier plays a great role model in her olden days. Where do you get your inspirations from Euphrasie Barbier in her qualities? Good work
    Moonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, Giselle, I would like well done on your Euphraise Barbier and I like how you describe the qualities of Euphraise Barbier.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Giselle, well done on how you describe the qualities of Euphrasie barbier
    byebye

    ReplyDelete