Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Butterfly In the Night - By Giselle

When I was in my backyard I found flowers, twigs, leaves and sticks and with that I made a butterfly under a beautiful tree in the night sky.

It has orange leaves for wings, a black twig for its body and curled up orange leaves for its antennas. Behind my insect there is a tree made from a twig with light pink faded petals and blended orange leaves on it. On the top right corner there is a a flower to represent the moon and lastly I added tiny water droplets to act like stars. I call it ''Butterfly In The Night".



2 comments:

  1. Your piece of art, created by using nature, is exquisite. I really liked the way you used water droplets as stars and a flower for the moon... all of which shine down and make the evening glow! You are such an artist Giselle both in your designs and description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Giselle,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, what a creative work of art! I think it is so clever that you used tiny water droplets to act like stars. You have also used such lovely descriptive language when describing your work, with words such as “faded” and “curled”. I am so impressed!

    I will be marking this as an outstanding post which will give you bonus points for your work.

    I like that you included a butterfly in your work. Butterflies are one of my favourite animals. Are they one of your favourite too?

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete