Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Mophead - By Giselle

Mophead

Today my class and I did a creative diary entry piece for Selina Tusitala.

Diary Entry:

I n
ever told them I was getting bullied, I didn't want them to be in my college drama. I saw the look in my parents eyes, It looked like they were thinking I was getting an award. The principal came in looking at Giselle with anger, he sits down , explains what Giselle has been doing to me. My parents look at me with a face I didn't know explain but all I know they were sad.

I was in a Restorative justice meeting with the bully Giselle and her parents, and mine. I felt like throwing up not just because i'm in the same room as the bully, because my parents are here!!.

Coming home they talked to me " why didn't you tell us", My mum said. With no reply I walked up the stairs to go to my room my parents said " we love you for who you are and who you want to be. Slowly I came down the stairs and I ran to them and gave them a giant hug.

Pictures: Mophead Pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment