Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Grandmas and Grandpas by Giselle

Learning Intention: W.A.L.T write a recount.Success Criteria I know I can do this when I write my story in order and use capital letters,                                                                                                   On Sunday I went to my grandma and grandpa's house. When I got there we  made cupcakes and they were strawberry flavoured. Next we played a game called family feud. It was tricky and my grandma  won. I left a cupcake for my grandma and grandpa. Then we made hot cocoa and we put marshmallows in it. Next we snuggled up and watched a movie called "Little friends". 
Later my grandpa gave me a  book called "Little Riding Hood". I said thank you.  I had a great time. I  was sad because I had to go home. I waited for my mum and dad and I said good bye to them, and then I went home. I love my grandma and grandpa.                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment