Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

All About Me

                        All About Me  
Learning Intention: W.A.L.T - Write a recount.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write a recount about Myself.

Hello, I'm Giselle. My Birthday is on December. I grow up in Mount Wellington, New Zealand.

I have  2 sisters and a brother. My parents are Ian and Fe. I have 1 cousin in New Zealand. I Have 15 cousins in the Philippines.

My favorite Movie is Into the Woods. I like this movie because there are so many fairy tales. There is magic in it  and lovely songs that makes me want to sing along.

I like chicken and rice because when you eat them together it taste so yummy and delicious. I like bananas for a snack. I also love ice cream for desert

I don't like rugby because its rough and it makes me sweaty and hot. I also don't like playing tennis. 





No comments:

Post a Comment