Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

Summer Funky Tunes - By Giselle

                                                                                                     

                                                                                                     

Today I made a song that's supposed to remind people of summer. My song reminds me of summer because its funky like intro music of a "summer movie" or a summer "short film". Another reason of why it reminds me to summer is because its such a fun tune and was definitely fun to make and summer is all about having fun, like going to the beach, park, playing games, eating summer treats and even just going in your backyard to enjoy the fresh air and Shinning sun: I made two versions please tell me which one you like the best? Have A Happy Summer. 

                                                    VERSION ONE 

       

                                                           VERSION TWO

       

            HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR                                         GOD BLESS YOU 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Giselle,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow what great summer songs! I agree, they are funky like opening songs in movies. I like that your second one even says "summer"!

    I think I like the first one best as you can hear all the different notes and I like the tapping at the end.

    How did you find making this song? They look so fun to make!

    Hope you have a happy summer too!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Charlotte, The first one is my favorite too and I find making those two songs were very joyful. I also wanted to add a little creative twist, in the second like you noticed it spells summer and in the first one there is a heart at the end. Have a nice day and God Bless You

      Delete