Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Super Seesaw - By Giselle

                                                  Super Seesaw

Today I made a "Super Seesaw" so I could be a superhero and help Nano Girl fight "crime". Things I needed: A tube from a toilet paper roll/ paper towel roll, String/ Rubber Band, Blu tack ( but I used tape and it worked the same) and a big spoon with a long handle .


I tied the rubber band to the spoon and tube. I stuck the tape on the tube and the table so it wouldn't roll. Its time to shoot i press my finger on the spoons end and watch the foil ball fly.





 


 






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Giselle,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey team. What a great looking super seesaw you have made to help fight crime - ka pai! What was the biggest height you could get the foil ball to fly? Did you try aiming for a target or catching the foil ball in bucket? I think that would be a great challenge and a lot of fun!

    Hopefully you are able to upload more photos or a video of your seesaw tomorrow. I'd love to see them!

    Keep up the fantastic summer learning and I hope to see more of your awesome blog posts soon.

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete